dessert poetry

i am still playing on my own till my brother call me
let's get started, let you go on your own, see your own destiny out there...
he appointed to the east...
then i go through this dessert, widest dessert i have ever seen
let's load all things i could brought, i only could bought a camel..
cold at nights, so hot in the days...not tent but slept under the palms...
angels or devils come into my side, no worry about...
things gonna make into my destiny...
where's the last time, i will find this upper ways,
spending all the time wait and see
spending all the tears and laugh...
let's find a girl with a mind like a diamond
"a girl with short skirt and long jacket..." like CAKE in their song
stay uplate play with me and get up early waken me up ...
haha...
found a girl to solve my ways but i make her goes with my abuse...
make me sing with a low song..
then make me walk around this dessert
couldn't make this way out of the dessert
let's enjoy this stormy wind...
i will be a good sailor... haha, this is not the sea or ocean but dessert
nothing but sand and hard for pure water....
wish but i didn't know her whose
miss her but i hate her, haha...
what she wants for me...??
let's see the ends of this and i wanna talk on eyes to her
don't want anything from her but to thanks for this journey to be out
used to abuse naughty girls but then i am slipped hard for her...
an ugly story to begin and ashamed to be sorry
but this could be a nice story to tell
about the journey for the princess
and i don't know what i am going to say again
but i wanna taste the wine for this end of story
about true love and long dessert...

Komentar

Postingan Populer